Free Legal Forms
Important free legal documents for personal, business, and estate.
No account needed, no credit card - just 100% free! | Instant download (Word or PDF)
Personal / Family
Last Will and Testament
Distribute your property, name guardians, and appoint an executor.
Durable Power of Attorney
Appoint someone to communicate your decisions if you can't.
General Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is frequently used in the event of a Principal's illness or disability or where the Principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.
Assign a Digital Agent
Share access to your estate documents with people you trust to help carry out your wishes.
Important Contacts - Your Will
Add contact details for your Executors and Guardians (addresses, emails, phone, and notes.)
You must complete your Will, before accessing this form.
Funeral Planning Checklist
Add additional funeral and/or memorial information that wasn't stated in your Will.
Organize Your Digital & Paper Files
Use these customizable printable worksheets to help document account related information.
Optional worksheets that supplement your estate planning documents.
Learn about additional worksheets here.
- Estate Plan Checklist - Simple and quick estate planning checklist.
- Memorial Planner and Information Letter - Sample letter used to create record of preferences for memorial services and other important information for family and friends.
- Child Medical Consent Form - Used by the parents of minor children to give medical consent for specified treatments and/or medical procedures.
- HIPAA Authorization Form - A signed HIPAA authorization is like a permission slip that permits healthcare providers to disclose your health information to anyone you specify.
- Voluntary Employee Resignation Letter - A resignation letter expresses your intention to leave the company you currently work for.
- Free Federal Forms - Our listing of U.S. Government sites that provide free forms.
- Other Miscellaneous Forms +