Free Legal Forms
All documents on doyourownwill are 100% FREE of charge with instant .docx and .pdf download.
No account needed, no credit card, no "free" paid trial period to cancel - just 100% free.
Personal / Family
Last Will and Testament
Distribute your property, name guardians, and appoint an executor.
Durable Power of Attorney
Appoint someone to communicate your decisions if you can't.
General Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is frequently used in the event of a Principal's illness or disability or where the Principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.
- Estate Plan Checklist - Simple and quick estate planning checklist.
- Memorial Planner and Information Letter - Sample letter used to create record of preferences for memorial services and other important information for family and friends.
- Rental Application - Application to rent residential real estate (with credit check authorization).
- Personal Property Rental Agreement - Sample agreement to rent personal property.
- Promissory Note (loan repayable in installments with interest) - Simple promissory note setting up installment payments with interest.
- Promissory Note (loan repayable in installments without interest) - Simple promissory note setting up installment payments without interest.
- General Bill of Sale - Generic bill of sale for personal property.
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale - Simple bill of sale for motor vehicle.