Free Legal Forms
Important free legal documents for personal, business, and estate.
No account needed, no credit card - just 100% free! | Instant download (Word or PDF)
Personal / Family
Last Will and Testament
Distribute your property, name guardians, and appoint an executor.
Durable Power of Attorney
Appoint someone to communicate your decisions if you can't.
General Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is frequently used in the event of a Principal's illness or disability or where the Principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.
Assign a Digital Agent
Share access to your estate documents with people you trust to help carry out your wishes.
Important Contacts - Your Will
Add contact details for your Executors and Guardians (addresses, emails, phone, and notes.)
You must complete your Will, before accessing this form.
Funeral Planning Checklist
Add additional funeral and/or memorial information that wasn't stated in your Will.
My Digital Assets
Use these customizable printable worksheets to help document account related information.
Optional worksheets that supplement your estate planning documents.
Learn about additional worksheets here.
- Estate Plan Checklist - Simple and quick estate planning checklist.
- Memorial Planner and Information Letter - Sample letter used to create record of preferences for memorial services and other important information for family and friends.
- Child Medical Consent Form - Used by the parents of minor children to give medical consent for specified treatments and/or medical procedures.
- Rental Application - Application to rent residential real estate (with credit check authorization).
- Personal Property Rental Agreement - Sample agreement to rent personal property.
- Promissory Note (loan repayable in installments with interest) - Simple promissory note setting up installment payments with interest.
- Promissory Note (loan repayable in installments without interest) - Simple promissory note setting up installment payments without interest.
- General Bill of Sale - Generic bill of sale for personal property.
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale - Simple bill of sale for motor vehicle.